The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe your rights and obligations with respect to your Membership at the Premises and Services under the Membership Agreement between You and Limelight, LLC, as executed contemporaneously herewith. The terms and provisions of the Membership Agreement are incorporated as though fully written below.
BY EXECUTING THIS DOCUMENT, ACCESSING THE PREMISES, AND/OR USING ANY SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY AND BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
1. SERVICES. “Services” means your (i) use or receipt of any services in connection with your Membership, Day Pass, conference room use, or any other use of space in the Premises, (ii) access to and use of our online Member Portal (hereinafter defined), (iii) any Limelight events, whether member-only or open to non-members, and whether located on the Premises or any other location, and (iv) any other related services, features or offerings in connection with each of the foregoing. Additional Services may be made available to you at the Premises or by Limelight in Limelight’s sole discretion. For more information about additional Services, please submit a request at email@example.com. Additional Terms may apply to any such additional Services, and to the extent you use any such additional Services, you are agreeing to abide by and be bound by any such additional Terms.
Your Membership is exclusive and personal, and does not entitle you to extend access to the Services or Premises to any third parties. The availability and scope of the Services are subject to change from time to time in Limelight’s sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that the Premises, and the Services Limelight may offer at the Premises, are also subject to change from time to time. From time to time, Limelight may also make modifications, deletions or additions to these Terms and will provide you with notice via email and via a message board post on the Member Portal of any such changes to these Terms or to Services that apply to you. Unless otherwise set forth in the Agreement or these Terms, such modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice of the same by Limelight.
2. PAYMENTS. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have purchased certain Services in accordance with the Agreement. By entering into the Agreement and these Terms, and providing your payment information in connection with the same, you hereby agree to pay us the recurring or nonrecurring fees set forth in the Agreement, for other Services purchased by you, or as such purchased Services are updated from time to time upon notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that the payment method provided by you will result in the fees and charges associated with your Membership and/or your Services being automatically debited each month as further set forth herein. All recurring fees shall be charged to your payment method on the first (1st) day of each month. Overage fees and any other nonrecurring fees shall be charged to your payment method within thirty (30) days following your accruing of such fees.
If any amount due, whether recurring or otherwise, is not paid within five (5) days within the date such payment is due, you will automatically be charged a late fee in the amount of Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($50.00). Additionally, past due amounts shall accurate interest at the rate of 10% per annum until paid by Member. Any payments received shall first apply to the late charges, then to any outstanding fees, and then to current fees due. All payments made by you or automatically deducted by Limelight shall be nonrefundable.
Notwithstanding anything contained in the Agreement or these Terms to the contrary, Limelight reserves the right to modify any fees upon notice to you through the Member Portal. Any changes in fees by Limelight shall become effective on the immediately following subscription period. Your continued use of the Services following notice of any such fee modifications through the next such payment date constitutes your agreement to such modified fees.
3. MEMBER PORTAL. To use the Services, you will be required to use the online member portal (the “Member Portal”) provided by Limelight to you. To use the Member Portal, you will need to (i) register an account at limelight.cobot.me (a “Profile”), and (ii) agree to the Privacy and Network Policy attached hereto and incorporated herein as Exhibit A. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms to the contrary, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you shall not use the Member Portal for any (i) advertising, promoting, or sale of any products or services, (ii) non-work use or use un-related to your purchase of Services, or (iii) any unlawful use.
As a confidentiality option, you may choose to limit the use of your Profile to Limelight and your Company (defined below) ONLY, and restrict use of your information in our online community network of Limelight Membership (the “Directory”). We strongly recommend your participation in the Directory in order to enhance your own business prospects, and create a strong interconnected network of individuals and organizations.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Profile, and hereby agree not to reveal or share your password or credentials with any other person, unless otherwise permitted under your Agreement. You hereby agree to promptly notify Limelight if you suspect that our password and/or Profile has been compromised. Limelight expressly disclaims any duties that may arise, express or implied, from its access to information you provide on the portal, and you expressly authorize Limelight to use or disclose any marks, names, trade dress, intellectual property, or information without notice and in perpetuity for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial.
4. LINKING TO A COMPANY. During the registration process, you may identify a Company (defined below) with whom your Profile is associated. Alternately, your individual Profile may have been created by an authorized representative of your employer or other entity for which you provide services (a “Company”), and your Profile will be associated with such Company. You agree that you will not falsely represent your association with any Company, impersonate any third party, or otherwise submit or present any false or misleading information to us or the Limelight community. In the event your relationship with the Company in your Profile changes or ends, you agree to promptly update your Profile to reflect this, or submit a request to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your Services are provided by or through a Company, you may lose access to the Services upon termination or change in status of your relationship with such Company. If you are an authorized representative of an entity receiving the Services, you hereby warrant and represent to us that (a) you have the proper authority to create, terminate and maintain your Profile and to add and remove individual members to and from your Profile and (b) you have obtained all necessary consent from any applicable individuals for the creation of such Profile. You agree to indemnify us for any loss we may suffer as a result of any breach of these warranties and representations.
5. ACCESS. Your access to the Premises will be limited to the scope identified in the Agreement. Whether your access to the Premises or any room within the space is via key or MicroProx Tag (a “Credential”), you hereby agree not to share, transfer or make copies of your Credential to any other person without Limelight’s written consent. Day Pass access will be limited to “Regular Business Hours”, defined as 8:00 am to 5:00pm on weekdays. All Day Pass guests shall be required to sign in at the front desk of the Premises.
You are solely responsible for maintaining possession and security of your Credential. You hereby agree to promptly notify us if you lose your Credential or suspect your Credential has been stolen. You acknowledge and agree that the Credential shall remain the property of Limelight and you must immediately return your Credential to Limelight upon cancellation, expiration or termination of the Agreement and/or Services. Limelight reserves the right to charge you a replacement fee for any lost, stolen or not returned Credentials.
6. SECURITY. You may be required to present a valid government-issued photo identification in order to gain access to the Premises. You understand and agree that it is your obligation to notify and obtain permission from Limelight if you wish to or do bring non-members, guests, or any non-parties to the Agreement to the Premises, whether for meetings or community events, and agree to comply with any restrictions or policies Limelight may impose. Should you wish to bring a guest to the premises, you agree to inform and obtain permission from Limelight in advance, and you further understand and agree that Limelight will require your guest to sign an Authorized Guest Agreement appropriate to the circumstances of the proposed visit, under terms imposed at Limelight’s sole discretion, before granting permission for your proposed guest to access the premises as an Authorized Guest. Subject to those terms, Limelight agrees that such permission will not be unreasonably withheld, and you understand and agree to indemnify Limelight for any damage to Limelight or its interests caused by or attributable to your Authorized Guest, and expressly disclaim any third-party interest in any privileges Limelight may extend to your Authorized Guest. You further understand and agree that nonmembers and Authorized Guests are never permitted to access the Premises outside Regular Business Hours, or if a Limelight staff member is not on-premises, and agree to provide timely notice to Limelight if you believe this restriction has been or is being violated. For security purposes, we may regularly record via video certain areas of our Premises. If we deem it reasonably necessary, we may disclose information about you to satisfy applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or government request, or to protect us, our members, or other individuals, or any of our or their interests or property. You consent to such recording and any use Limelight may need to make in the course of its business operations, and acknowledge and agree that it is your obligation to notify any Authorized Guests about this policy.
7. MAIL. If you have elected to receive mail and packages under the Agreement, Limelight will accept mail and deliveries on your behalf at the Premises during Regular Business Hours, excluding government holidays or any day in which we give you two (2) business days written notice. We have no obligation to store such mail or packages for more than thirty (30) days following of our receipt or if we receive mail or packages after the cancellation, expiration or termination of the Agreement and/or Services. You acknowledge and agree that all mail and/or packages delivered to the Premises shall be for business purposes only, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Limelight for any loss or damage that may arise from Limelight’s actions or inactions under this paragraph.
8. PHONE BOOTHS. You may access and use the phone booths of the Premises, provided that such phone booths shall only be used for temporary use and not for continuous, everyday work, subject to reasonable limitations necessary to accommodate other members as may be imposed in Limelight’s sole discretion.
9. CONFERENCE ROOMS. Subject to anything in the Agreement to the contrary, you acknowledge and agree that conference rooms may only be used upon reservation of such space through the Member Portal. In the event you violate this Section of these terms, Limelight shall have the right to (i) immediately remove you and any of your property from such conference room, (ii) immediately suspend your access to the Premises, and/or (iii) pursue any other remedy set forth in Section 11 of these Terms.
10. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS. In addition to any other restriction, prohibition, or obligation set forth in or authorized by these Terms, you agree to the following restrictions and obligations in connection with your use of the Premises or any Services:
(a) Age. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Limelight, Services are only available to members or guests who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. You hereby agree to promptly provide Limelight with accurate and complete information as to yourself or any guest in connection with the foregoing age requirement and the terms and provisions of the Agreement.
(b) Conduct. You shall not use the Premises and/or Member Portal or perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be unlawful, disruptive, dangerous or cause damage to Limelight, Limelight’s employees, agents, licensees, members, tenants, invitees, or guests, or any other thirty parties, or to the Premises or any fixture or personal property located on the Premises. You understand and agree that Limelight, the Premises, and the Services are operated to provide a professional workspace, and agree to conform your conduct, and those of any Authorized Guests you may invite, to reasonable standards of courtesy, professionalism, and well-mannered behavior, and abstain from any conduct that may be detrimental to the use of the Services by other members and Authorized Guests. You further understand and agree Limelight has a strict no-tolerance policy for racism, sexism, or protected-class discrimination of any kind. Should any behavioral issues or related concerns, as determined in Limelight’s sole discretion, require the imposition of further written policies or the adoption of a membership-wide code of conduct, you further understand and agree to conform your conduct to any such restrictions, and agree that postings to the Member Portal, prominent display in the Premises, or direct written notice by email or hard copy will provide sufficient notice to require conformity by you therewith.
(c) Pets. No pets shall be permitted on the Premises.
(d) Use. You shall not use the Premises for any retail, medical, or any other use involving frequent use by or visits from guests, clients, customers or any other persons.
(e) Intellectual Property (third parties). You shall not directly or indirectly take, copy or use for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, any information or intellectual property of anyone other member, person or guest using the Premises. You agree to promptly notify Limelight if you believe any such conduct has occurred, and hereby agree to waive and hold harmless Limelight against any claims that may arise under vicarious or indirect theories of liability for privacy, intellectual property, and other intellectual-property or information-related claims.
(f) Intellectual Property (Limelight). You may not take, copy or use for any purpose the name “Limelight” or any of Limelight’s other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, identifiers or other intellectual property, or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of any Limelight properties, without Limelight’s prior written consent.
11. DEFAULT / REMEDIES. If you fail, or if Limelight suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and/or the Agreement, or at any other time when Limelight, in its sole discretion sees ﬁt to do so, Limelight may, in its sole and absolute discretion, (i) restrict or suspend your access to the Premises, your Profile, your Membership and/or the Services by delivery of notice to you, (ii) terminate the Agreement, your Membership, your Services and/or access to the Premises by delivery of notice to you, and/or (iii) decline to renew your Membership, Agreement and/or any Services at the end of your membership period for any or no reason. In the event of a default described above, Limelight may pursue any and all remedies available under the Agreement and at law or in equity.
Upon the termination of the Agreement, or termination of Member’s right of possession, it shall be lawful for Limelight, without formal demand or notice of any kind, to (i) re-enter the remove Member and all persons and property from the Premises, (ii) keep in place and use, or remove and store all of the fixtures, equipment and other property of Member left at the Premises or elsewhere at the property, (iii) accelerate all membership dues owed for the remainder of the membership term, and (iv) recover from Member the sum of such membership dues, along with all other amounts accrued and owed hereunder. All past due amounts shall accrue interest at a rate of 10% per annum until paid by Member.
In addition, Member shall reimburse Limelight for all actual and reasonable expenses arising out of any events of default hereunder, including, without limitation, (i) all actual and reasonable costs incurred in collecting such amounts due from Member under the Agreement (including actual and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred and the costs of litigation and the like) and (ii) for private offices, all customary and necessary expenses incurred by Limelight in attempting to re-let the Premises, such as advertising and brokerage fees. The reimbursement from Member shall be due and payable immediately following written notice from Limelight that an expense has been incurred with documentation substantiating such expenses, without regard to whether the expense was incurred before or after the termination.
12. CANCELLATION. Month-to-month members may cancel their membership upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice to Limelight, by submitting a written cancellation request at email@example.com. Please note that if your individual account was created by a Company, an authorized representative of such Company may at any time terminate your individual account by contacting us. If a month-to-month member cancels, said cancellation will be effective fifteen (15) days following Limelight’s receipt of said notice of cancellation. We do not provide refunds upon termination or cancellation of your account with respect to amounts already paid. You will remain liable for past due amounts, and we may exercise our rights to collect payment, despite such cancellation. Sections 10, 11, 13, 14 and 15(a) shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms. Members whose terms are longer than one month may NOT cancel prior to the expiration of the term set forth in their Membership Agreement, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by Limelight in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. DAMAGE TO PREMISES; INDEMNIFICATION. You shall be responsible for the cost to repair all damage to the Premises or any personal property located thereon caused by you or any of your employees, guests or invitees. You authorize Limelight to charge your payment method for such repairs following two (2) business days prior notice for any such charge. In addition to the foregoing, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Limelight and Limelight’s affiliates, parents, and successors, and each of their employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (the “Limelight Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (“Claims”) including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any breach of these Terms by you or your employees, guests, or invitees, or arising from any of the Services or access to the Premises extended under your Membership, and Limelight shall have sole control over the defense of any such Claims. You shall not make any settlement that requires a material act or admission by any of the Limelight Parties, imposes any obligation upon any of the Limelight Parties, or does not contain a full and unconditional release of the Limelight Parties, without Limelight’s prior written consent. None of the Limelight Parties shall be liable for any settlement made without its prior written consent.
14. LIMITATIONS OF LIMELIGHT LIABILITY.
(a) Waiver & Release of Claims. To the extent permitted by law, you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employees, agents, guests and invitees, waive any and all Claims and rights against the Limelight Parties resulting from injury or damage to, or destruction, theft, or loss of, any property or person and release the Limelight Parties from any such Claims.
(b) Liability of Others. You acknowledge and agree that Limelight shall not be responsible for the actions of any other person, guest, or invitee using Services at the Premises, or any third party or third party products on or provided in connection with the Premises. This We do not run background checks on any person, guest, invitee or third party and do not endorse, support or verify any information, fact, opinion, recommendations, products or Profiles, as applicable, of any person, guest, invitee or third party. If a dispute arises between any person, guest, invitee or third party, we shall have no responsibility or obligation to participate, mediate or indemnify any party.
(c) Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by law, the aggregate monetary liability of any of the Limelight Parties to you or your employees, agents, guests or invitees for any reason and for all causes of action, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or other legal or equitable theory will not exceed the total amounts paid by you to Limelight under these Terms and/or Agreement for the Service from which the claim arose in the twelve (12) months prior to the claim arising, except to the extent that any of the foregoing was caused by or arose out of you or your employees, agents, guests or invitees negligence or misconduct. None of the Limelight Parties will be liable under any cause of action, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, reliance or punitive damages, including loss of profits or business interruption, or for the cost of any substitute goods, services or technology. You acknowledge and agree that you may not commence any action or proceeding against any of the Limelight Parties, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or other legal or equitable theory, unless the action, suit, or proceeding is commenced within twelve (12) months of the cause of action’s accrual.
(d) Disclaimer of Warranties. To the extent permitted by law, Limelight disclaims all warranties and terms, express or implied, with respect to the Premises or any Services, including warranties, terms or representations as to the availability, operation, performance and/or use of the Premises or Services, or in connection therewith. Nothing in the Agreement or Terms shall be construed to give rise to any duty or obligation by Limelight beyond those specifically and expressly set forth.
(a) Personal Property. We are not responsible for any property you leave behind in our Premises. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have secured or retrieved all of your personal items prior to leaving. Prior to the cancellation, expiration or termination the Agreement, your Services and/or Membership, you must remove all of your property from the Premises. After providing you with reasonable notice, we will be entitled to dispose of any property remaining in the Premises, and you waive any claims or demands regarding such property or our handling of such property. You will be responsible for paying any fees reasonably incurred by Limelight for such removal, which you shall pay upon demand of the same.
(b) Endorsements & Testimonials. From time to time, Limelight may also publish testimonials by users and members related to their experiences with the Services. These testimonials are the users’ subjective opinions, and they represent individual results. All testimonials and endorsements of any type, format or nature posted are not verified by Limelight, and we make no warranty or representation as to their accuracy. You should be cautious when relying on any testimonials or endorsements, and you should assume the results described therein are not typical. Limelight may also make commercial use of images and video footage of the Premises, and you expressly consent to the use by Limelight of any such images or footage for commercial purposes in perpetuity.
(c) WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU, ON YOUR OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, GUESTS AND INVITEES, WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND RIGHTS AGAINST ANY LIMELIGHT PARTIES AND RELEASE THE LIMELIGHT PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL SUCH CLAIMS.
(d) Cooperation. From time to time, and in its sole discretion, with or without notice, Limelight may investigate any actual, alleged or potential violations of these Terms. You agree to cooperate fully in any of these inquiries. You further agree to, and hereby waive any and all rights and legal interests in connection with any such inquiries against the Limelight Parties, and agree to timely provide any written confirmation as to permissions or licenses in connection therewith at Limelight’s request. You further agree to hold the Limelight Parties harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken in connection with any such investigation or inquiry.
(e) Governing Law. These Terms and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to conflicts of law provisions.
(f) Severability. If any of these Terms are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, said provision shall be fully severable. These Terms shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of these Terms and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance from these Terms.
(g) Nature of these Terms. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms to the contrary, these Terms in no way shall be construed as to grant you any title, lease, easement, lien, possession or related rights in Limelight’s business, the Premises, or anything contained in the Premises, or arising from the Agreement, the Services, or your access to the Premises. These Terms create no tenancy interest (including any security of tenure), leasehold estate, or other real property interest. Neither party will in any way misrepresent our relationship.
(h) Limelight Contact Information. If you have any questions relating to these terms, please contact Limelight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limelight Privacy and Network Policy
Safeguarding your privacy is important to us. Limelight is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information that we collect and use.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We collect various types of personal information in connection with the Services, namely: (i) information you provide us directly, (ii) information we collect about your device(s), (iii) your use of our Services, including through cookies, web beacons, and other internet technologies; and (iv) information we obtain from third-party sources.
A. Personal Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect various types of information and content that you provide us directly. For example, in order to enroll as a member or to access some of our Services, you will be requested to provide us with your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, and where applicable company or organization name. We also collect other content and information that you provide us directly, including the content and information you may add to your Profile and photographs or other information or documentation you submit or provide us and the communications that you transmit through our network. We collect billing and payment information you provide when you access some of our Services or purchase products and Services. We also collect information that you provide us when you participate in our surveys, sweepstakes or events. If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may be unable to deliver you the Services in full. To the extent that you disclose to us any personal information of another individual, we assume that you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure of such personal information as well as the processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
B. Information About Your Devises and Use of Services. We collect information about how you use our Services and other information, as specified below, from and about the computers and other devices where you access our Services. We use standard internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your computer or device and your online activity, as explained in more detail in the section on cookies.
The information we collect in this respect is:
(i) your browser type and operating system;
(ii) IP address and device identifiers;
(iii) your browsing behavior on our Services, such as the amount of time spent viewing our online Services and the links you click within our online Services;
(iv) websites you visit before or after our websites;
(v) whether you have opened or forwarded our e-mails or connected to offers or links that we send you; and
(vi) your general or specific geographic location, such as through GPS, bluetooth or wifi signals to the extent permitted by the settings of your devices.
If you use our internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems or information processing systems, your activity and any files or messages on those systems may also be monitored by Limelight at any time, in accordance with applicable law, for purposes of an investigation or to ensure compliance with company policies.
C. Information From Third-Party Sources. We obtain information about you from your company or organization, including when they may create or supplement your Profile for you in the Member Portal. You can review and amend this Profile at any time. For further details, see your Profile at limelight.cobot.me
We also receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law. We may combine this information with other information we receive from or about you, where necessary to provide the Services you requested.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We use the personal information that we collect as necessary and appropriate for the following purposes:
A. To provide our products and Services. We use your personal information to provide you with the products, Services, and features that you or your company or organization have requested; to respond to inquiries we receive from you or your company or organization; to verify your identity; in connection with a transaction that you or your company or organization has initiated; to deliver notifications and other operational communications; and for troubleshooting;
B. To improve our products and Services and to analyze how users navigate and use our products and Services and individual features;
C. To manage the performance of our products and Services;
D. For audit and reporting purposes, to perform accounting and administrative tasks, and to enforce or manage legal claims;
E. To deliver advertising and promotional communications. For example, we may periodically contact you with offers and information about our products, Services, features, and events; to send you newsletters or other information about topics that we believe may be of interest; to conduct online surveys; and to otherwise promote our products, Services, features, and events. We also may deliver targeted advertisements to you, both on and off the Services; and
F. For security and to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others, and to enforce compliance with Limelight policies and to comply with applicable law and government requests.
G. To enhance the community of members, by connecting them via an online directory, in order to facilitate business and social networking.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We disclose your personal information in the following circumstances to the following parties:
A. Our Community. Our Services include online and offline member communities (such as the Directory), forums and networks that allow you to share and connect with others. We make this possible for Limelight members by creating a Profile for new members that contains your name and the name of your company or other organization. You can supplement your profile by adding additional information about yourself and your company or organization and by posting content and comments and you may be able to share your profile with a broader audience.
B. Service Providers. We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. For example, we may rely on service providers to host data and platforms, fulfill our product and service requests and answer your questions, send e-mails on our behalf, process payment card or other transactions, and analyze data to improve our products and Services.
C. Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Provide and Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
i. to provide you with the Services you or your company or organization request, such as a disclosure of your information to auditors or consultants;
ii. to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement;
iii. to detect, suppress, and prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; or
iv. to protect our rights, property, and safety or that of any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees and where otherwise required by law.
D. Other Parties in Connection with a Corporate Transaction. We will disclose your personal information to an acquiror in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to that third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
E. Third-Party Partners, With Your Consent. We may request your consent to share personal information about you with third parties so that they may provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you.
F. Other Parties at Your Company’s or Organization’s Direction. In addition to the disclosures described in this Policy, we may share information about you with third parties when your company or organization requests such sharing. For example, we periodically may partner with third parties to make products or services available to individual members or participating companies and organizations. If you or your company or organization requests to participate, we may share your information with the relevant third party in connection with the requested product or service.
G. Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We share information with third parties in a manner that does not identify particular individuals, such as information that has been aggregated with other records. Our Services may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. We may provide links to these third-party sites as a convenience to our members. They are not intended as an endorsement of or referral to the linked services. The linked services are subject to their separate and independent privacy statements, notices, and terms, which we recommend you read carefully. The collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party and not this Policy.
4. THIRD PARTIES CONTENT OR FUNCTIONALITY PARTNERS. We partner with third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the personal information described in this Policy, including:
A. Third-parties that provide features and functionality on the Services by means of plug-ins. Even if you do not click on or interact with social networking services or other plug-ins, they may collect information about you, such as your IP address and the pages that you view.
B. Advertising providers help us and our advertisers provide advertisements on our Services or elsewhere, including advertisements that are targeted based on your online behavior, and analytics companies help us measure and evaluate the usage of our Services.
C. Other content providers may offer products and services on our Services and may operate contents, sweepstakes, or surveys on our Services.
These third parties collect or receive certain information about your use of our Services, including as further set forth in Section 10 below, and this information may be collected over time and combined with information collected across different websites and online services.
Some of these companies participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance to learn more. Further information in local languages may be available at Your Online Choices.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY. We have in place various procedures to safeguard your information. Although we take such steps to protect your information, no security program is foolproof and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
6. REVIEWING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to access, update, or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to access, review, or update your information, please e-mail email@example.com.
7. ACCESSING, REVIEWING, AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. To the extent provided for under applicable law, you may have the right to access your personal information and to update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in light of the nature of our certain aspects of the Services. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Operations Director, Limelight, LLC, 2515 Jay Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113.
9. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, please contact us at:
2515 Jay Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
Attn: Operations Director
A. Cookies. A cookie is a small file that may be stored on your computer or other device. A cookie enables the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize it across different websites, services, devices, and browsing sessions. When you use a web browser to access the Services, some browsers may allow you to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Click the “Help” menu of your browser to learn more about how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to access and use certain features of the Services. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, please click here.
B. Web Beacons. Web beacons and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, ads, and e-mail, that communicate with third parties. We may use web beacons, for example, to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
C. Other Technologies. There are other local storage and Internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, that operate similarly to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences across different services and sessions. Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For information about disabling or deleting information contained in Flash cookies, please click here.
D. How We Use These Technologies. We use these technologies for the following purposes:
i. Administering and improving our Services, including helping us measure and research the effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications. For example, we measure which pages and features website visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on our webpages. We may include web beacons in e-mails, for example, to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
ii. Storing your sign-in credentials and preferences so that you don’t have to enter those credentials and preferences every time you log on to a Service.
iii. Helping us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites.
Cobot is the web platform used by Limelight to provide this website.
See Cobot Terms